Would you like to be part of an organization which invests in people’s growth, create and sustain a supportive environment, embraces diversity and encourages openness, teamwork and loyalty?
The IT Department at Agna Group, is looking to hire a person with good analytical and problem solving skills, with business awareness and creativity and willing to grow in the dynamic and changing FMCG sector in the position of IT Developer.
With us, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects and technologies, in a fast-paced business environment, while developing your skills and competencies to achieve your personal goals and career aspirations.
- Cooperate in development, maintenance and adaptation of existing programs and applications such as: Sales, CRM, BI, e-learning, HRMIS etc.
- Designing and implementing different project using the current technologies such as: MS .NET, MS SQL Server, Windows etc.
- University Degree in Informatics or related to IT
- Master Degree in Informatics and Programming is an advantage
- Previous working experience in programming is an advantage
- High proficiency level of English (IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC is preferable)
- Very good communication and coordination skills
- Efficiency in a fast-paced environment with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Mid-level knowledge for developing applications for FMCG sector
Send your CV at email@example.com or apply at Apply Now.